Welcome To CCHR NSW:

Recent News

Drug Alternatives

  1. Where can people get help if they are on psychiatric drugs and want to get off them?
  2. Where can people get help who are experiencing emotional difficulties that doesn't involve psych diagnoses or drugs?

http://www.cchrint.org/alternatives/  lists health care practitioners, drug information, and legal resources for the public to be able to make educated decisions.

No one should stop taking any psychiatric drug without the advice and assistance of a competent medical doctor.

Have you experienced and suffered from side-effects to drugs?

CCHR NSW would like people who have experienced and suffered from side-effects to drugs that they should report these adverse effects to the Therapeutic Goods Administration's Australian Adverse Drug Reaction Reporting System. You can do this by phoning the Consumer Adverse Medications Events Line: 1300 134 237 or logging on to the website at http://www.tga.gov.au/about/forms.htm#problem and completing the form. Alternatively your doctor or pharmacist may make the report for you.

Report Abuse

Report Psychiatric Abuse with our online form.


Psychiatric Drug Side Effects Search Engine


CCHR NSW would appreciate any donation to help us investigate and expose psychiatric violations of human rights

Pay with Paymate Express